Pacific League Champions: 1997-1999, 2002-2008, 2012-2013
CIF Quarterfinalist: 2001 & 2007
CIF Division I Champions: 1998
10:00am: El Camino Real vs. Burbank
1:00pm: Granada Hills vs. Diamond Ranch
4:00pm: Chatsworth vs. Etiwanda
7:00pm: Crescenta Valley vs. La Salle
6:00pm: Birmingham vs. Arcadia
11:00am: Glendale vs. Village Christian
2014 Babe Herman Tournament
The West Glendale Gateway Kiwanis Club
Crescenta Valley Falcon Baseball Program
3:00pm: Chatsworth vs. Arcadia
6:00pm: Crescenta Valley vs. Diamond Ranch
El Camino Real High
3:30pm: El Camino Real vs. Village Christian
6:00pm: Burbank vs. Etiwanda
6:00pm: Birmingham vs. Glendale
Granada Hills High
3:15pm: La Salle vs. Granada Hills
6:00pm: Crescenta Valley vs. Granada Hills
Village Christian (Tujunga Little League Field)
3:30pm: Village Christian vs. Diamond Ranch
3:30pm: Glendale vs. La Salle
3:30pm: Chatsworth vs. Burbank
3:30pm: Arcadia vs. El Camino Real
5:00pm: Birmingham vs. Etiwanda
7:00pm: Championship Game
Chatsworth vs. La Salle
4:00pm: Crescenta Valley vs. Birmingham
3:30pm: Burbank vs. Granada Hills
3:30pm: Glendale vs. El Camino Real
6:00pm: Arcadia vs. Village Christian
Etiwanda High School
3:30pm: Etiwanda vs. Diamond Ranch
- First team listed will wear home uniform and occupuy 3rd base dugout.
- Coin flip before each game to decide home team.
- No new inning after 2 hours 15 minutes after start, except for the last game of each day at each location.
- Courtesy runner for pitcher and catcher at anytime. Must be a player not in line-up.
- The same player can only run one time per inning.
- Please police foul balls on your side of the field.
- 10 run mercy rule applies for tournament.
- Each team supplies 3 game balls per game.
- Please leave dugouts clean when you leave.
1. Head to Head Play
2. Fewest Runs Allowed
3. Most Strikeouts by Pitching Staff for Tournament
4. Fewest Walks Allowed for Tournament
The Kiwanis Club charges a fee for all games and Programs at Stengel Field. All proceeds go to support local programs. Fee Structure is:
$2 - Tournament Program
$5 - Day Pass
$10 - Tournament Pass
Kids and Students Free of Charge
El Camino Real